Adelaide Sunyata Meditation presents a free Meditation Fundamentals Course in Meditation and Qi Gong Practice.
All are welcome.
For seven Sunday mornings from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm
Sunday 17, 24, 31 of July 2016 and
Sunday 7, 14, 21, 28 of August 2016
Kilburn Community Centre
59 Gladstone St Kilburn SA 5084
Phone: Nhu Uyen 0411 367 116
* Do you ever want to have a clear understanding of Buddhism?
* Do you ever want to experience the benefits of Buddhist meditation: release stress, foster physical and mental wellbeing, find inner peace, have harmonious relationships, and develop spiritual wisdom?
* Do you ever want to learn effective meditation techniques, step by step?
* Do you ever want to know how meditation relates to modern science?
* Would you like to learn a unique form of Qi Gong exercises developed by our Founding Zen Master Thich Thong Triet for enhanced physical well-being?
Register your interest by:
• phone: Nhu Uyen 0411 367 116
• Email: “email@example.com”
“Hoàng Liên”: firstname.lastname@example.org”
• Website: http://www.sunyatameditation.org
Course fee: free, donation is appreciated to cover the learning materials.
Click the link below to download the flier for this course.